What to Bring: Itza Lodge Packing Guidelines
Required Items: Don't Forget to Pack These Items!
- Passport - don’t leave home without it
- Diving Certificate (if you are diving)
- Sunscreen (reef-friendly e.g., Tropical Sands. Go to www.ewg.org for other brand suggestions)
- Head Lamp, flashlight or other lighting device
- Beach Towel
- Bathing Suit
- Hat or Sun Visor
- Insect Repellant
- Your Prescriptions
- Sandals and Water Shoes
Recommended Items to Bring
- Toothbrush/paste/dental floss
- Shampoo/conditioner (biodegradable, please)
- Rain parka
- Reading material
- Pen & paper/drawing pad/art supplies
- Polarized sunglasses
- Contact lenses and/or prescription eyeglasses
- Water bottle
- Hat or sun visor
- Insect repellant
- Your prescriptions
- Extra batteries (Rechargeable please. Recharging stations are available)
- Waterproof bags (various sizes for electronics)
- Sandals and water shoes
- No hairdryers. Sorry folks. We are ‘off the grid’.
***Divers Must Bring Diver's Certificate Card***
Remember your Diver's Certificate Card!
Bring your own wetsuit and equipment OR rental service is available.
The equipment rental fee is $35 US/person/day and includes wetsuit, fins, mask, snorkel, BCD, and regulator.
Other permutations of gear rental are available and are included in the add-on section when booking your trip.
We Think You're Gonna Love Our Piece of Paradise!
Welcome sign to Long Caye Belize. You're not far now...
To check in to your very own personal piece of paradise, follow this white sandy trail...
But first...ditch the shoes!
It's time to get your toes in the sand!
And within steps, you'll soon see this sign and you'll know that you have arrived! -- See you soon!